Launching E2W’s Men for Inclusion
Mark.Freed / 14 Apr 2021
We have launched a new initiative, 'Men for Inclusion', at E2W. This initiative is very exciting, but also incredibly important to us and what we are trying to achieve.
Men for Inclusion are bringing together men who already understand the benefits of diversity and want to accelerate towards a more inclusive world and workplace. Together we can learn and co-operate with each other through our events and workshops. Together we can be agents of change supporting our colleagues who face greater challenges due to being members of minority groups (women, women of colour, people from different backgrounds, with special abilities)
The business case is clear. Multiple studies show that companies that truly embrace diversity are more profitable, more innovative and creative. They deliver better customer experience and weather tough times better. Diverse companies also have a more engaged and motivated workforce.
If you are a man reading this you may already know the benefits inclusion and the breakdown of gender stereotypes bring to you.
- Improved health and well-being
- Easier access to parental leave and flexible working
- Freedom to speak up- even when you disagree with the majority
- Better respected
- Credited and appreciated for your contribution
In short more opportunity, more choice and a happier life.
Join our community, we are just getting started but already you can:
- Join in on our bi-monthly events and workshops
- Collaborate with other members in our exclusive WhatsApp and LinkedIn Groups
- Wear the Men for Inclusion Badge (Linkedin in profile)
- Get our expert help and advice.
I really like this article
Back to blog