E2W Membership - Why join us?
Katie.Dix / 18 May 2021
Our aim is to help you succeed in your career aspirations, whatever they may be. We have built a growing, supportive community where women can learn from, and be motivated by each other. Together, with the tangible benefits of newsletters and events, we provide you with the opportunity to gain knowledge, network with peers and gain professional development throughout all stages of your career.
Why join us?
Becoming a member of E2W gives you a host of benefits designed to help you develop your career, enhance your professional network and achieve your ambitions. For a small annual fee, you will receive:
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with hundreds of your female peers across Corporate & Investment Banking and Asset Management
- A mentorship scheme where you can be supported by one of our experienced members – or volunteer your time to help others
- An Alpha Challengers group for members with less than ten years’ industry experience dedicated to helping the next generation of female leaders to flourish and progress in their careers
- An Industry Leaders group for members in senior roles to share insights, ideas and best practices.
- Exclusive E2W events where you can learn from other members and external experts, as well as having the opportunity to expand your network in a friendly and supportive environment
- Private WhatsApp and LinkedIn Groups to chat, share ideas and network with other members
- Opportunities to raise your profile by contributing at one of our community events or sharing your story
- A free 20-minute career consultation with our experienced coach
- Access to job opportunities from firms that are committed to supporting your career and helping you reach your potential
- An easy way to make a difference by supporting our nominated charity The Young Women's Trust through donations or volunteering
- The opportunity to drive change by helping us continue to champion diversity within the industry.
Over the past difficult year, we have dedicated ourselves to supporting our members more than ever. We are now hosting weekly virtual sessions, ranging from; networking, personal finance, coaching and industry specific topics. Our weekly virtual events are a safe space for members to get together, feel supported and expand their network whilst learning from our expert guest speakers. Our members are able to catch up on any previous events, at their own convenience and rewatch as many times as they like.
For all these reasons, we would love to welcome you into our community and get you involved in our network. If you would like any furtner information, please reach out to Katie for a chat.
Back to blog