Celebrating successful women progressing with their career, returning to work and moving roles
Katie.Dix / 08 Nov 2021
At E2W we love to celebrate success. We are thrilled to see women in the industry, who have progressed in their careers. Congratulations to you all, especially during this time of uncertainty.
- Molly Petken (E2W Alpha Challenger, Advisory Board Member) for starting a new position as Origination & Execution, Equity Capital Markets at PrimaryBid
- Maxine Dennis for starting a new position as Trade Support Specialist at Raymond James
- Marte Borhaug for starting a new position as Executive Director, MSIM - Head of Sustainable Outcomes and Portfolio Manager at Morgan Stanley
- Heidi Sweetman for starting a new position as Head Of Compliance at Kleinwort Hambros
- Kimberley Marie Pavier for starting a new position as Sustainability Analyst at Janus Henderson Investors
- Sophie Simpson (E2W Alpha Challenger, Advisory Board Member) for starting a new position as Client Relationship Management and Strategy at Goldman Sachs
- Nneka Oke for being promoted to Business Manager - Performance & Reward at UBS
- Sarah Goodwin for being promoted to Acting Manager - PRA Supervisory Controls at Bank of England
- Jessica Hammond for being promoted to Head Of Digital Marketing at GAM Investments
- Emily Burt for being promoted to Global Governance Business Manager at Fidelity International
- Portia Ashrafzadeh for starting a new position as Credit at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
If you would like the help of E2W in searching for your new role, please get in touch and we would be delighted to support your career aspirations. You can search our open vacancies here.
I really like this article
Back to blog