Celebrating successful women progressing with their career, returning to work and moving roles
Katie.Dix / 07 Jun 2021
At E2W we love to celebrate success. We are thrilled to see women in the industry, who have progressed in their careers. Congratulations to you all, especially during this time of uncertainty.
- Congratulate Maria Zdravkova for starting a new position as Vice President, Multi Asset Strategies & Solutions at BlackRock
- Congratulate Nina Althammer for starting a new position as Chief Amazement Officer at DNA4me GmbH
- Congratulate Teri Moore for starting as Trust Administrator at Trustco Bank
- Congratulate Irina Ons Vilaboa, CFA FRSA for starting a new position as Senior Convertible Bonds Index Manager at London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
- Congratulate Lindsey Bass, CAIA for starting a new position as Ambassador at Diversity Project - Investment Industry
- Congratulate Karen Macdonald for starting a new position as Consultant at ED&F Man Capital Markets
- Congratulate Molly Petken for starting a new position as Debt Capital Markets at Fidelity International
- Congratulate Suting (Suzie) He for being promoted to Assistant Vice President, Risk & Control - Cyber Security at MUFG
- Congratulate Radhika Gupta for being promoted to Vice President at MUFG
- Congratulate Jaskiran Buttar for starting a new position as Vice President - Private Wealth Advisor at Goldman Sachs
- Congratulate Jennifer Corbett for starting a new position as Executive Consultant, Credit Strategies at KKR & Co. Inc.
- Congratulate Chiara Bernabei for starting a new position as Senior Consultant at Sionic
- Congratulate Deepti Jerath for starting a new position as Senior Underwriter at MIGA
If you would like the help of E2W in searching for your new role, please get in touch and we would be delighted to support your career aspirations. You can search our open vacancies here.
I really like this article
Back to blog