Celebrating successful women progressing with their career, returning to work and moving roles
Katie.Dix / 27 Jul 2022
At E2W we love to celebrate success. We are thrilled to see women in the industry, who have progressed with their careers and are making positive changes for diversity and inclusion. We are delighted to share these fantastic success stories with our community, congratulations to you all.
If you would like us to highlight your success stories or you are looking for support with a career move, please get in touch with Katie Dix or Sinitta Callman.
• E2W Member Jennifer Read for starting a new position as Operational Risk Lead at TrueLayer
• E2W Member Nicola Poole for starting a new position as Global Head of New Client Onboarding at Citi
• Karis Davison for starting a new position as Client Implementation and Integrations Lead at Numis
• Rosalind Whitehead for starting a new position as Managing Partner at Bond Venture Investments
• Hazel Nolan for starting a new position as Third Party Outsourcing & Risk Control Manager at Santander UK
• E2W Member Rachel Przybylski for starting a new position as Head of Trading Platforms Projects at Man Group
• Maheshi Gourlay for starting a new position as Partner at EY
• Louise Gowland for starting a new position as Head of UK Legal Entity Compliance Oversight at Northern Trust Corporation
• Suzannah Pierse for starting a new position as SMF24 & Co-General Manager OPPD at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
• Vidula Vinayagamoorthy for being promoted to Executive Director Hosting Services Risk Manager at UBS
• Danielle Ford for starting a new position as Client Service Officer at State Street
• Sarah Rogers for starting a new position as Finance Business Partner at Evelyn Partners
If you would like the help of E2W in searching for your new role, please get in touch and we would be delighted to support your career aspirations. You can search our open vacancies here.
I really like this article
Back to blog