Celebrating successful women progressing with their career, returning to work and moving roles
Katie.Dix / 23 Jun 2022
At E2W we love to celebrate success. We are thrilled to see women in the industry, who have progressed with their careers and are making positive changes for diversity and inclusion. We are delighted to share these fantastic success stories with our community, congratulations to you all.
• E2W member Rosie Bichard for joining the board of UBS Asset Management Funds Ltd as a Non-Executive Director, contributing her investment knowledge to the governance and oversight of the UK business.
• Melike Gokcen for securing a role as Internal Auditor at Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking
• Karen Edwards for starting a new position as Product Owner at Diageo
• Bessie Deakin for starting a new position as Vice President at Morgan Stanley
• Yiyang Lan for starting a new position as Investment Manager at Coller Capital
• Sara Mechan for starting a new position as Operational Excellence Manager at Close Brothers!
• Sally-Ann Gallier for starting a new position as Investment Director at Close Brothers Asset Management
• Neelam Ramzan for starting a new position as Prudential Risk & Compliance Consultant at KPMG UK
• E2W member Nicole Mitchell for being promoted to Head of Real Estate Policy and Strategy at Macfarlanes
• Trinh Nguyen for starting a new position as Head Of Service Management for Asset Management Operations and Global Product Control & Logistics at UBS
• Alicja Nowak for starting a new position as Core Operations Officer at State Street
• Astrid Grey for being promoted to Non-Executive Director - Chair of the Risk Committee and SID at Silicon Valley Bank UK
• Pragati Samnotra for starting a new position as Associate - Financial crime at Financial Conduct Authority
If you would like the help of E2W in searching for your new role, please get in touch and we would be delighted to support your career aspirations. You can search our open vacancies here.
I really like this article
Back to blog