International Women’s Day 2021 #ChooseToChallenge
Mark.Freed / 02 Mar 2021
International Women's Day 2021 #ChooseToChallenge
A challenged world is an alert world and from challenge comes change. So let's all choose to challenge. How will you help forge a gender equal world? Celebrate women's achievement. Raise awareness against bias. Take action for equality.
So let's all choose to challenge...We asked some of our team and our members to share how they are #ChoosingToChallenge and this is their response.
We asked some of our members what #ChooseToChallenge means to them. Please watch the video below and hear first hand from our community!
Join our growing community of women in Financial Services
Becoming a member of E2W gives you a host of benefits designed to help you develop your career, enhance your professional network and achieve your ambitions. For just £75 a year you will receive:
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with hundreds of your female peers across Corporate & Investment Banking and Asset Management
- A mentorship scheme where you can be supported by one of our experienced members – or volunteer your time to help others
- An Alpha Challengers group for members with less than ten years’ industry experience dedicated to helping the next generation of female leaders to flourish and progress in their careers
- An Industry Leaders group for members in senior roles to share insights, ideas and best practices.
- Exclusive E2W events where you can learn from other members and external experts, as well as having the opportunity to expand your network in a friendly and supportive environment
- Private WhatsApp and LinkedIn Groups to chat, share ideas and network with other members
- Opportunities to raise your profile by contributing at one of our community events or sharing your story
- A free 20-minute career consultation with our experienced coaches
- Access to job opportunities from firms that are committed to supporting your career and helping you reach your potential
- An easy way to make a difference by supporting our nominated charity The Young Women's Trust through donations or volunteering
- The opportunity to drive change by helping us continue to champion diversity within the industry.
I really like this article
Back to blog