Celebrating successful women progressing with their career, returning to work and moving roles
Katie.Dix / 16 Feb 2022
At E2W we love to celebrate success. We are thrilled to see women in the industry, who have progressed in their careers. Congratulations to you all, especially during this time of uncertainty.
E2W member Bronwen Gray joined Umazi in January to run their sales & marketing & is sharing the news now as this female founder led company is a finalist in the Impact Awards so all E2W votes are welcomed!
• E2W member Liz Skelton for starting a new position as Manager, Lending Documentation, Transaction Management Group at Standard Chartered Bank
• Nicola Hooper for starting a new position as Senior Manager Company Secretarial & Global Entity Management at KPMG UK
• Fiona MacLeod for starting as Private Wealth Advisor at Goldman Sachs
• Maria Victoriano for starting a new position as Data Analyst at Quilter
• Sandra Carlisle for starting a new position as Head Of Sustainability at Jupiter Asset Management
• E2W member Arabella Anderson for starting a new position as VP Regulatory Reporting Projects at Barclays
• MFI member Rustom Chowna for starting a new position as Head of Insight and Performance at Barclays Wealth Management
• Melanie Peploe for starting a new position as Jurisdictional Head of Private Equity, UK at Aztec Group
• Isabelle Heath for being promoted to Marketing Manager, VP at Newton Investment Management Group
• Robyn Mackay for being promoted to Executive Director at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• E2W Member Katherine Cowell for starting a new position as Head of Marketing & Investor Relations at Enko Capital
• E2W Member Keji Ajayi for starting a new position as Chief Financial Officer at topi
• Sarah Watters for starting a new position as Head of UK Portfolio Management at Bellecapital
• Natalie Dougall for starting a new position as AVP - Senior Managers Regime at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
If you would like the help of E2W in searching for your new role, please get in touch and we would be delighted to support your career aspirations. You can search our open vacancies here.
I really like this article
Back to blog