Celebrating successful women progressing with their career, returning to work and moving roles
Katie.Dix / 16 Dec 2021
At E2W we love to celebrate success. We are thrilled to see women in the industry, who have progressed in their careers. Congratulations to you all, especially during this time of uncertainty.
• Congratulations to our member Bolanle Johnson for winning her organisation Brewin Dolphin People Award in the ‘Ambitious’ category.
• Diana Auzina for starting a new position as Regulatory Compliance Manager at bp
• Lucy Cotter for starting a new position as Senior PR Manager at Charles Stanley & Co. Limited
• Sophie Wilson for starting a new position as Attribution Analyst at BlueBay Asset Management
• Noy Caldbeck for starting a new position as Vice President at NIBC Bank
• Jessica Marriott for starting a new position as Client Portfolio Manager at Pictet Asset Management
• Natalia de Sousa for being promoted to Associate Director at Fidelity International
• Fiona Voon for starting a new position as Head of Real Estate Capital Markets UK at BNP Paribas
• Niketa Arora for being promoted to VP - Leveraged Finance - Credit and Portfolio Management at BNPP Paribas
• Helen Bloy for starting a new position as Strategy & Performance Director, International at AIG
• Remi Babalola, MBA for being promoted to Senior Business Manager - Compliance at HSBC
• Asmah Amin for starting a new position as ESG Solutions - UK, Ireland and Middle East at Moody's Corporation
• Lorraine Evans for starting a new position as Project Manager at Arbuthnot Latham & Co., Ltd
• Claire Finnegan-Jones for starting a new position as Account Manager at OpenExchange, Inc.
If you would like the help of E2W in searching for your new role, please get in touch and we would be delighted to support your career aspirations. You can search our open vacancies here.
I really like this article
Back to blog