Celebrating successful women progressing with their career, returning to work and moving roles
Katie.Dix / 20 May 2022
At E2W we love to celebrate success. We are thrilled to see women in the industry, who have progressed with their careers and are making positive changes for diversity and inclusion. We are delighted to share these fantastic success stories with our community, congratulations to you all.
If you would like us to highlight your success stories or you are looking for support with a career move, please get in touch with Katie Dix or Sinitta Callman.
• We are pleased to see that Madeleine Opoku has obtained an internship at S&P Global as we supported her with a financial services course and provided her with an expert mentor.
• E2W member David Ward for starting a new position as Head of Risk - Investments - Canada Life UK at Canada Life Asset Management
• E2W member Clodagh Muldoon for starting a new position as Executive Director, EMEA ESG Debt Capital Markets at J.P. Morgan
• Urvashi M Lake for starting a new position as Program Manager at Citi
• Amanda Ashmore for starting a new position as Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA at First Sentier Investors
• Emma Biliri for starting a new position as Senior Manager, EMEA Regulatory Relations at PayPal
• E2W Member Sarah Boden for starting a new position as Group Sustainability: ESG Data and Technology PMO at Deutsche Bank
• Cate Keogh for starting a new position as Head of Credit - Industrials, Transport and Utilities at Lloyds Banking Group
• Gurpreet Gahunia for starting a new position as Head of Sanctions Risk at NAB
• Katrina Hayes for starting a new position as Executive Director, Diversity & Inclusion at Morgan Stanley
• Onyinyechi Agbeze-Onuma for starting a new position as Vice President at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• Vanessa Brookes-Grindlay for being promoted to Head of Professional Practice, Controls Testing & Assurance at Deutsche Bank
• Eliette Daly-Gourdialsing for starting a new position as Director at BlackRock
• Hayley Morton for starting a new position as Director - Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, EMEA at S&P Global
If you would like the help of E2W in searching for your new role, please get in touch and we would be delighted to support your career aspirations. You can search our open vacancies here.
I really like this article
Back to blog