Celebrating successful women progressing with their career, returning to work and moving roles
Katie.Dix / 16 Mar 2022
At E2W we love to celebrate success. We are thrilled to see women in the industry, who have progressed with their careers and are making positive changes for diversity and inclusion. We are delighted to share these fantastic success stories with our community, congratulations to you all.
If you would like us to highlight your success stories or you are looking for support with a career move, please get in touch with Katie Dix or Sinitta Callman.
• E2W and Advisory Board member Amelie Chowna for being appointed as a Trustee by the Craft Central team
• E2W member Funto Fowler for passing her CFA level 1 exam
• E2W member Rohini Durve for starting a new position as Senior Product Management Specialist at S&P Global
• E2W member Isabella for starting a new position as Associate, Product Management and Investor Relations, Real Estate at Ares Management Corporation
• Kate Cole for starting a new position as Senior Associate - UnaVista Client Services at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
• Jane Osborn for starting a new position as Senior Associate - UnaVista Client Services at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
• Ashley Wang, CFA for starting a new position as Director at SMBC Nikko Capital Markets Limited
• Kate Dean for starting a new position as Head of Capital Markets Compliance at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
• Sara Suleiman for being promoted to Director, Institutional Business Development- U.K., Ireland & Middle East at Barings
• Fiona Harrington for being promoted to Senior Risk Manager at LGIM America
• Jennifer Bainger Dip DigM for starting a new position as Global Content Social Lead at CBRE
• Andrea Tiwana for starting a new position as Director at HSBC
• Emma Pegg, CFA for starting a new position as Director - Securitised Products at Barclays Corporate & Investment Bank
• Liz Portlock for starting as Financial Adviser at Richard J K Brown Wealth Management LLP, Partner Practice of St. James's Place
• Elizabeth Snodgrass for starting a new position as FX Senior Specialist at StoneX Group Inc.
If you would like the help of E2W in searching for your new role, please get in touch and we would be delighted to support your career aspirations. You can search our open vacancies here.
I really like this article
Back to blog