Celebrating successful women progressing with their career, returning to work and moving roles
Katie.Dix / 08 Jul 2020
At E2W we love to celebrate success. We are thrilled to see women in the industry, who have progressed in their careers. Congratulations to you all, especially during this time of uncertainty.
- Congratulate Jenny Tatum for starting a new position as Partner at Sionic
- Congratulate Desirée Scarabelli, recently started a new position as Sales Director at Pictet Asset Management
- Congratulate Timmida Adams for starting a new position as Head of Risk/Country CRO London Branch at QNB Group
- Mirenchu Lacour for starting a new position as Prime Brokerage Sales, EMEA at BNP Paribas
- Congratulate Ananya Lahiri for starting a new position as Machine Learning Research Engineer at Onfido
- Congratulate Lora-Ann Chinginsky for starting a new position as Director, Business Development, EMEA at Asset Management One International Ltd.
- Congratulate Naomi Bowman for starting a new position as Partner - Financial Services Consulting at KPMG UK
- Congratulate Cynthia Sweeney-Brown for starting a new position as Head of Strategic Client Coverage & Development, Financial Services at Lloyds Banking Group
- Congratulate Juliette Grulier for starting as Operational Risk Controller - VP at Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking – SGCIB
- Congratulate Claire Finn for starting a new position as Non Executive Director at Sparrows Capital Limited
If you would like the help of E2W in searching for your new role, please get in touch with Robyn Clarke who would be delighted to support your career aspirations. You can search our open vacancies here.
I really like this article
Back to blog