Why join us? E2W - A community of Women in Financial Services
Katie.Dix / 08 Sep 2022
At E2W we pride ourselves on having established a collaborative and valuable network for our members. We offer networking at it's finest; connecting like-minded professionals and supporting professional development, E2W are here for you throughout your career lifecycle.
Here's what our members say about us...
"E2W is a friendly, supportive and proactive community. Some of the speakers I have heard at the events are fantastic."
"I’ve been a member of E2W since Dec 2020 and wish I joined sooner. Such a great knowledgeable and supportive network of people!"
"A fabulously friendly and supportive network. Highly recommend!"
"A 'must join' network for women in financial services with informative events and a brilliant community."
Why join us?
Becoming a member of E2W gives you a host of benefits designed to help you develop your career, enhance your professional network and achieve your ambitions. For just £75 a year you will receive:
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with hundreds of your female peers across Corporate & Investment Banking and Asset Management
- A mentorship scheme where you can be supported by one of our experienced members – or volunteer your time to help others
- An Alpha Challengers group for members with less than ten years’ industry experience dedicated to helping the next generation of female leaders to flourish and progress in their careers
- Working parent/carers groups, where you can collaborate, learn and share with each other
- An Industry Leaders group for members in senior roles to share insights, ideas and best practices.
- Exclusive E2W events where you can learn from other members and external experts, as well as having the opportunity to expand your network in a friendly and supportive environment
- Private WhatsApp and Members Platform to chat, share ideas and network with other members
- Opportunities to raise your profile by contributing at one of our community events or sharing your story
- A free 20-minute career consultation with our experienced coaches
- Access to job opportunities from firms that are committed to supporting your career and helping you reach your potential
- An easy way to make a difference by supporting our nominated charity The Young Women's Trust through donations or volunteering
- The opportunity to drive change by helping us continue to champion diversity within the industry.
If you want to find out more about how our membership can support you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for a conversation and more insight into our community.
I really like this article
Back to blog