E2W’s Alpha Career Coaching programme, sponsored and hosted by Investec.
Katie.Dix / 05 May 2019
We are delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity to be part of our Alpha Career Coaching programme, sponsored and hosted by our client, Investec, a distinctive specialist bank and asset manager.
Our carefully thought out programme is designed to complement the skills and experience you already hold and to support you whilst you are actively looking for your next role.
The Alpha Career Coaching programme is for talented senior professionals who have taken a career break and are now ready to return to the workforce.
What is it:
- A 10 week professional support programme
- Tailored bi-weekly 2 hour sessions
- Sessions led by E2W professional coaches and in house recruitment experts
- E2W Members
- Not currently working and looking for a new opportunity
- A woman returner
- VP level and above
- Experience held in business focussed areas
- To provide you with the tools to aid your search in securing a new role
- Receive training and support to relaunch/continue your career
- Support you through your searches
- Connect with likeminded peers
- Hear and share success stories
- Access to trained E2W mentors and coaches
- Support to boost your professional confidence
- Insight into the current market
- Provide you with a returner network
- Exposure to E2W recruitment partners
- The Job/Recruitment Market in 2019/Planning to succeed
- CV’s, social profiles and covering letters
- Interview preparation
- Confidence building and positioning yourself in the market
This programme will be located in the City of London at Investec's offices. If you are interested in becoming part of the first team of Alpha Career Coaching members, please register here or contact Kerry.
Due to limited numbers, a selection process will occur. We will be running further classes in the future – so if you are unable to get on this first Alpha Career Coaching group there will be more along the way.
I really like this article
Back to blog