Celebrating successful women progressing with their career, returning to work and moving roles
Katie.Dix / 05 Jul 2021
At E2W we love to celebrate success. We are thrilled to see women in the industry, who have progressed in their careers. Congratulations to you all, especially during this time of uncertainty.
- Congratulate Nolly Maseko for starting a new position as Risk Analyst at Legal & General
- Congratulate Claire Carmody-Portier for starting a new position as Portfolio Head of Audit at Standard Chartered Bank
- Congratulate Gillian Martin for starting a new position as Co-Head of Investment Companies at Berenberg
- Congratulate Joanna Trup for starting a new position as Head of SparkLive at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
- Congratulate Anita Tanna for starting a new position as Managing Director, Head of EMEA Equity Sales at Barclays Investment Bank
- Congratulate Jo (Juan) Cao for starting a new position as Director, Programme Manager at Barclays
- Congratulate Neelam Sian for starting a new position as Risk Advisory Manager (AML, Sanctions) at Santander UK
- Congratulate Helen Robinson for starting a new position as Director at Barclays Investment Bank
- Congratulate Samantha Wood for being promoted to Head of Field Learning and Development at St. James’s Place Wealth Management
- Congratulate Hannah Awonuga for starting a new position as Global Head of Colleague Engagement, Group Diversity and Inclusion at Barclays
- Congratulate Kristel del Rosario for starting a new position as Senior Consultant at GreySpark Partners
- Congratulate Thea Manta for starting a new position as Compliance Advisory at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
If you would like the help of E2W in searching for your new role, please get in touch and we would be delighted to support your career aspirations. You can search our open vacancies here.
I really like this article
Back to blog