Immediate Start - Full Time
Our client looks for those who challenge convention. What makes their people extraordinary is what makes our client Out of the Ordinary. Our client encourages a culture of respect and a working environment that nurtures extraordinary performance. They have retained E2W to find female candidates that shares passion, client focus and an entrepreneurial spirit for the role of a Credit Analyst.
Description of role and key responsibilities:
- Identifying and analysing high yield, stressed and distressed debt opportunities either in the liquid markets or through more bespoke opportunities. An ability to source such opportunities is desired but not essential.
- An ability to apply a fundamental credit analysis skill to the broader franchise including advising on lending transactions.
Core skills and knowledge:
- To act with integrity at all times and be highly collaborative with other areas of the bank
- CF30 CFA Approval
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (compulsory)
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly (compulsory)
- Any other attributes that would be helpful, but not essential for the role.
- Relationships that helps Credit Investments source attractive Investments.
Back to opportunities