Equity Sales with a key focus on UK private client brokers & small investors
Immediate Start - Full Time
London - London Wall
Our client looks for those who challenge convention. What makes their people extraordinary is what makes our client Out of the Ordinary. Our client encourages a culture of respect and a working environment that nurtures extraordinary performance. They have asked us to find female candidates that shares passion, client focus and an entrepreneurial spirit for the role of Equity Sales with a key focus on UK private client brokers & small investors.
We are looking for a sales person to market our clients corporate clients' investment cases to UK-based private client brokers (PCBs), family offices and other small investors.
What you'll do
- Promote investment ideas including those generated by research analysts or from the institutional sales team to UK-based private client brokers (PCBs), family offices and other small investors.
- Take institutional client orders in an accurate manner (or work with sales trading to facilitate this) and ensure that orders are relayed the trading and market making desks in a timely fashion.
- Seek to promote the bank and all the relevant securities and investment banking teams and services to clients in order to win votes and increase revenues from clients.
- Work collaboratively with the research team to identify marketable product and look to set up analyst roadshows around this product. Also work with the analysts to feedback market intelligence so that they can improve product and increase its effectiveness at generating client revenues.
- You will need a strong understanding of the stocks our client covers. Have knowledge of a wide universe of companies, including UK all cap:
Be able to identify the Investment case for these companies. Understand the companies’ strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities. Review company information e.g. financial statements and analyst research so as to have a solid foundation of knowledge about these companies.
Periodically, participate in company visits and/or investigatory meetings with companies aimed at achieving a real understanding of that company’s strengths and weaknesses, threats and opportunities
- You have a flair for sales with a track record of new client acquisition
- You can bring a diverse book of existing client relationships is desirable, specifically in the Private Client Broker and wider small investor market
- Current and broad stock/sector/market knowledge and technical competency in stock analysis
- Excel at working in a diverse team with exceptional interpersonal skills
Back to opportunities