Our client looks for those who challenge convention. What makes their people extraordinary is what makes our client Out of the Ordinary. Our client encourages a culture of respect and a working environment that nurtures extraordinary performance. They have retained E2W to find female candidates that shares passion, client focus and an entrepreneurial spirit for the role of Credit Modeller
Does quantitative modelling excite you? Do you enjoy applying quantitative techniques from other disciplines to Financial problems? Do you want to be part of a team who believe in working flexibly? If so then we're looking for you!
What will your role involve?
- Develop and maintain IFRS 9 and Internal Capital models
- Collaborate with portfolio managers, risk officers, risk operations and IT to ensure the processes supporting the calculation of provisions
- Freedom to challenge the established methods and build new solutions
What does the team do?
- You will be working within the Credit Risk modelling team which builds PD, LGD, EAD models. The team believe in developing interesting models (machine learning techniques used) delivering this to the wider business via a Modelling as a Service (MaaS) solution
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly
- STEM background required
- Excellent coding skills preferably in R
- Experience in Risk model development or validation
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills as the role will involve interaction with senior people
Back to opportunities