Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
• To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating their customers fairly (compulsory)
• Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (compulsory)
• Ability to have deliver procurement strategic thought / vision
• Procuring across multiple categories including IT, Digital, Operations, Services, Facilities and HR
• Working with the different teams to shape requirements and engage best of breed suppliers
• Running agile but disciplined commercial processes
• Recognising that a one size fits all approach isn't always the best way to get results
• Leading commercial assessment and contracting of deals
• Influencing across the Bank up to and including the leadership team
Attributes that would be helpful but not essential for the role
• Naturally you will have some experience of procurement across multiple categories
• You'll be passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers and going that extra mile
• Prepared to stick at something
• Used to managing complex projects, often with challenging stakeholders
• Currently working in Financial Services and used to banking processes, systems, technology and operations
• Strong influencing and leadership skills, with the gravitas to negotiate credibly with suppliers
• Be results driven with a track record of achievement, while adaptable in the face of adversity with an entrepreneurial spirit
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities