Counterparty Risk - Market Risk OTC Specialist (VP)
Our client believes that to deliver high-quality products and services to their clients and to work together effectively across the bank, they require employees with different mindsets and wide-ranging experience. The diversity of their workforce provides them with a better understanding of client needs, cultural aspects and regional markets. They believe that it also opens up a broader range of business opportunities. That is why they have retained E2W to help them find female candidates for this role.
• Have proven experience in either a Front Facing Market Risk or a Front Office on the sell or buy side.
• Specific product knowledge. Specifically Prime, Credit or Derivatives related knowledge would be a plus.
• Proven understanding of Credit Counterparty and Hedge Fund specifically would be a plus.
• Are organised and a self-starter that thrive in a position where you can challenge the status quo and manage implementation of new processes and way of looking at risk.
• Coding experience is preferable.
• Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities