Head of Research
Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
• Ensure the consistency of the research process, working with Research Team heads to identify, design, and implement best practice, holding accountability for the process as a member of the Investment Committee
• Conduct horizon scanning to identify regulatory, legal, competitive, and commercial opportunities and risks with regards to the research process
• Oversee the overall due diligence process for each of the asset classes and monitor AUM and liquidity exposures
• Manage the research links with the Bank and Wealth, particularly in terms of leadership in ESG and Sustainability integration
• Manage the Stewardship function, ensuring the delivery of requirements of the UN PRI and UK Stewardship Code frameworks
• Ensure marketing materials are appropriate, commercial, and timely. Where appropriate, represent the investment message in public and to clients
• Input into and manage the research elements of the Investment Office's budget, including signing off vendor and research agreements
• Design and implement research support processes, team learning plans, and trainee analyst development paths
• Play a significant role within the Leadership Team of the Investment & Research Office, helping deliver team performance and drive Diversity and collaboration initiatives
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities