Counterparty Risk Strat
Our client fosters an inclusive and respectful work environment, where every employee has the opportunity to thrive. They work with E2W in partnership to become more diverse.
• Educated in quantitative subject
• Quantitative grid computing and programming (coding) skills and experience within a financial services environment, utilizing programming languages such as C++ and Python.
• Good understanding of pricing and risk of derivative products across Credit, Rates and Foreign exchange (FX)
• Preferable to have experience of XVA related metrics
• The ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams and functions, in addition you'll have excellent presentation skills and the ability to prioritise against tight deadlines
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities