Regulatory Operations & Change - MIFID II
Our client seeks to attract and retain the best people, and ensures everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential. They believe that to see real change, they will need to take real action and therefore have partnered with E2W, to help drive their diversity promise.
• Significant industry experience across investment operations and regulatory change
• SME in MIFID II Transaction Reporting obligations with good understanding of the requirements, challenges and daily BAU workflow
• Knowledge of other reporting regulations such as EMIR Reporting, SFTR will be added advantage
• A broad asset class knowledge including an understanding of their lifecycle events
• Experience of Business Intelligence tools to create controlled processes
• Experience of managing large data sets and a technical background is a strong advantage
• A methodical approach to problem solving with meticulous attention to detail
• Capacity to clearly communicate concepts/models to a broad audience
• Good influencing skills, experience in working with virtual teams
• Organised with the ability to manage multiple work threads simultaneously
• Self-motivated with ability to learn new concepts quickly
• Post graduate qualifications are preferred but not mandatory
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Mark in recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities