Front Office Support Specialist
Our client seeks to attract and retain the best people, and ensures everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential. They believe that to see real change, they will need to take real action and therefore have partnered with E2W, to help drive their diversity promise.
• 3-5 years’ experience in providing business and technical support for a buy side institution.
• Charles River is preferable but experience of supporting similar OMSs will be considered. EMSs (such as Portware, Fidessa, Trading Screen, are also desirable).
• In depth experience working with the Front Office – execution traders and portfolio managers
• Good understanding of FICC trading flows, equities is desirable
• Good knowledge of FIX protocols.
• Familiarity with trading venues such as Bloomberg, Tradeweb or FX Connect
• Understanding of Windows Operating Systems and SQL Server
• Ability to work alone and possess a proactive and flexible mindset
• Experience writing complex SQL queries
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Mark in recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities