External Database and ESG Data Operations Manager
Our client strives to cultivate and practice inclusiveness for the long-term success of their business and for the benefit of their employees and stakeholders. They have partnered with E2W to continue to seek ways to improve their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
• Significant operational data management experience within the financial services sector (preferably in the buy side)
• Sophisticated knowledge of securities, product and client data
• Experienced in data operations approaches, quality practices in large financial organization(s)
• Experience with external databases (Morningstar, Bloomberg, etc.)
• Understanding and experience with ESG datasets and reporting requirements
• Experience within the financial services industry
• Experience managing operational teams
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities