Sales FI MACSE Invest Northern Europe
Our client values actions to create an inclusive and respectful environment where all individuals can feel good, be themselves and have a positive impact. They have partnered with E2W to attract and promote a diverse workforce.
• CF30 qualification
• Strong experience in sales/trading within the bond flow (credit and Rates) and IRD sales environment
• Extensive understanding of relevant products, markets and trading
• Good knowledge of market competition
• Personal attributes :
• Good management and leadership skills
• Good relationship building skills, diplomacy
• Hard working
• Team oriented
• Client Centric
• Strong negotiator and excellent communicator
• Self-motivated and able to motivate others
• Integrity and Trustworthiness
• Able to work effectively under pressure
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Sinitta in our recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities