Head of Internal Communications
Immediate Start - Full Time
London - Liverpool Street
Our client is a leading independent global asset manager, dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for clients through a highly diversified range of actively-managed products.
They support our individual and institutional investors across a range of products, encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
They are a team of independent and innovative thinkers who work tirelessly to help our clients achieve their goals – and we do it by fostering an energetic and collaborative culture that ensures our people love the place they work.
Our client is a truly global asset manager with US$370.1bn1 of assets under management. We have a diverse geographic footprint, employing over 2,000 staff in 27 office locations globally. Headquartered in London, we are dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Australian Securities Exchange.
Overview of the Role
Leads Corporate Internal Communications by setting strategic direction and influencing Executive Management to provide employees with consistent updates on the global business and company strategy. Develops and implements internal communication plans for employees worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with Executive Management to develop a global internal communications strategy
- Translates the internal communications strategy into tactical programs and channels
- Develops creative ways to communicate key messages from senior management and the investment team to other employees (including message, tone, positioning, timing, frequency, and method of delivery)
- Partners with the public relations and investor relations to provide a consistent message internally and externally
- Partners with company leaders to achieve their respective goals in educating employees about the company’s purpose, strategy and guiding principles
- Gathers information from across the global business and presents updates to employees on a consistent basis
- Organizes and develops content and logistics for all-employee town hall meetings; produces content and talking points
- Prepares and executes communications to employees in the event of an emergency or any situation that requires immediate communication
- Identifies and tracks news and information that helps align employees globally with the company’s business strategies
- Anticipates business developments and plans, conducts interviews, writes, edits and posts announcements and stories that inform employees about the company’s business and industry trends
- Interacts with and influences communications decisions of senior management
Back to opportunities