EMEA Family Office Lead
- Extensive experience (preferably 10 years +) working with high net worth clients in structuring multi-generational wealth and estate planning solutions across multiple European jurisdictions
- Technical expertise in trust and estate legislation and tax implications of investment portfolios, estate planning entities, philanthropic entities, and other business activities across multiple European jurisdictions
- Successfully cultivate client relationships, lead business efforts and built and managed teams of talented professionals.
- Act as a senior subject matter expert to advise individuals and families on all aspects of tax planning and wealth transmission, including tax-efficient estate planning structures, sophisticated lifetime gifting strategies, the transfer of closely held businesses and charitable giving
- Serve as a senior relationship officer for several partners, and cultivate new relationships with existing and prospective clients across the broader PWM franchise
- Collaborate with private wealth management teams, trustees, attorneys, accountants, and other advisors and professional service providers in order to deliver on clients' wealth planning objectives
Back to opportunities