Leading through change with emotional intelligence
IHS Markit, Ropemaker Place, 25 Ropemaker Street, EC2Y 9LY
Kat Hutchings is a Leadership & Career Coach working with individuals like you to enhance personal & professional success and find perfect-fit next career moves. Her background in Financial Services leadership roles means she can identify with the challenges and opportunities you face.
As leaders in a rapidly changing business environment, we are regularly called upon to change direction, adapt quickly and lead our teams through periods of uncertainty.
Managing your personal resilience through change and business transformation can be challenging enough. Wanting to keep your team happy, engaged and motivated adds more pressure for those of us who are empathetic, collaborative leaders.
Join this session with Kat to discuss:
- the 3 emotional needs that drive us all
- the steps that help you guide your team through the change curve
- how to leverage your emotional intelligence and lead authentically
- practical tips to update your vision, goals and plans to land your messaging
- ways to reframe and remove blockers to successful change
All with a peer group of women leaders who can share their experiences.
In this event we’ll give you the opportunity to experiment with some coaching tools that will come in handy whatever your level of experience.
This event is kindly hosted by our friends at IHS Markit.
Please contact Katie for more information.
Back to events