E2 Passions - E2W Risk Group, Come and join us…
From your PC, laptop or phone every other Wednesday at 12:00
Come and join other members of the E2W community for a virtual chat, meet old and new friends and maintain a strong network. We are welcoming members and non-members to join.
For this week’s E2 Passions, we welcome special guest Nolly Maseko
About the session:
Mission Statements For the Risk Group
The Risk sub-group has been created shine a spotlight on the Risk function, create a platform for Risk professionals to engage with each other and ultimately achieve the below:
- Highlight the value of our contribution to the Financial Services as a whole and how we engage with all the other FS contributors
- Peer-support for one another
- Build and widen our networks
- Bust some of the myths about our profession (We are not Auditors)
- Create one-stop shop where budding and existing Risk professionals can access advice on how to enter, transition into and progress within Risk, based on our personal experiences
- Advocating for Gender-Specific Awareness: Recognising the unique challenges women face, our group is dedicated to highlighting and addressing gender-specific issue faced by women in risk management. We advocate for greater awareness and tailored risk management strategies that consider the distinct vulnerabilities and strengths of women in various sectors and walks of life.
- Championing Diversity and Inclusion in Risk Management: We strive to champion diversity and inclusion within the risk management profession by promoting the representation and voices of women. Our goal is to inspire systemic change, ensuring that risk assessment and decision-making processes benefit from a wide range of perspectives and experiences.
Follow the link below on Wednesday 22nd May at 12pm to join us.
https://zoom.us/j/694319869?pwd=Wmc4YlJPeEhsbUtGNHhRMnN4VnZvUT09 Meeting ID: 694 319 869 Password: 013524
Please follow the link above from your PC, mobile or computer to join. Please contact Katie, if you would like to discuss in more detail.
Back to events