Package (including bonus): £TBA
- Credible individual with the gravitas to forge relationships with management including C-Suite and external stakeholders.
- Experienced across Financial Services, Marketing Communications, Retail and IT, Technology, Consulting & Global corporate sectors.
- Proven track record of transforming business procedures, devising and developing comprehensive target reports for major clients, effectively aligning processes and operations to business needs.
- Social media implementation – including content creation, outreach, engagement, scheduling, advertising, and reporting– in order to grow the clients’ social media presence across all relevant platforms and reach target demographics
- Translates business requirements into tangible, realistic and achievable project & programme deliverables
- Developing and executing growth strategy solutions, helping build high-performance cross-cultural and international teams
- Confident negotiator with the ability to establish clear lines of communication, internally and externally at both Board and operational levels.
- Experience in making communications and/or marketing recommendations based on consumer and/or stakeholder research and other research techniques such as market research, opinion polling, desk research or digital analytics
- Creating and managing large complex events with on/off shore teams (up to 100+) travel itineraries and organising travel arrangements as required including trains, flights, hotel bookings, car hire, parking, currencies etc.
- Assisting in planning and coordinating leadership events, team offsites/away days including workshops, Steercos and supporting with business group events when required by creating and sharing weekly team emails, coordinating presentation decks and coordinating comms with teams.
Candidate Ref: 2024673Apply to learn more about this Alpha Candidate