Weekly Virtual Coffee Break - Working in financial services as a woman & why cultural diversity matters.
From your PC, laptop or phone every Wednesday.
Have a break from the new normal – come and join us for a weekly virtual coffee. Every Wednesday from 12:00pm - 12:30pm.
As we are all adjusting to the new normal, come and join other members of the E2W community for a virtual chat, meet old and new friends and maintain a strong network. We are welcoming members and non-members to join.
The coffee will be hosted by the E2W team and our amazing coach Nikki Hinksman will be leading and facilitating the conversation.
This week our special guest is Nolly Maseko and we will be chatting about her experiences of working in financial services as a woman and why cultural diversity matters.
- Nolly currently works for a fund administrator, helping to minimise regulatory errors when managing client money and data on behalf of asset managers. She has a degree in International Business & French and her career is a decade long.
- She was born & lived in Zimbabwe Africa, till her mid teens.
- Nolly faced challenges self-promoting and being visibile at work.
- The role of coaches, mentors and organisations like E2W. Taught her the importance of building networks and contributed to her career development.
- The importance of having & acknoweldging the existence of a diverse workforce. Finance affects every single living individual so the workforce should be representative of that. Nolly currently serves on the shadow board of a charity (Women in Banking & Finance) as she believes it's important for company boards to be diverse .
Follow the link below on Wednesday at 12pm to join us.
Meeting ID: 694 319 869
Please follow the link above from your PC, mobile or computer to join. Please contact Katie, if you would like to discuss in more detail.Back to events