LinkedIn Optimisation Online Course
From your PC, Laptop or Phone
Increasingly, LinkedIn is replacing CVs as the first impression recruiters and hiring managers have of you and what you have to offer. This interactive session will help you understand how LinkedIn works so you can update and optimise your profile to be found by new contacts, hiring managers and recruiters.
Part 1 - How to get your LinkedIn profile job ready
In the first half of the session, we will focus on creating an attention-getting profile that positions you for job search and networking success. We will look at the purpose of each LinkedIn section to help you craft engaging content that will boost your profile.
It will include:
- professional branding best-practice
- defining who you are and your unique selling points
- the purpose of each profile section and the ideal content
- how to write your headline and profile
- presenting your experience and skills the right way
- how to optimise keywords to attract the right attention
Part 2 - How to optimise your LinkedIn profile to gain job opportunities and/or build your network
In the second half of the session, we will focus on how to maximise LinkedIn’s tools and functionality to build your presence, increase your network and identify both advertised and hidden opportunities.
It will include:
- setting up a job search strategy
- mapping your connections and identifying new networking targets
- finding and connecting with recruiters
- planning your approach and making contact
- following hashtags, joining groups and sharing content to grow your profile
- optimising keyword searches and keeping your profile up to date
Louise Newton - Empowering individuals to optimise their professional presence and realise their potential
A certified career coach and CV writer, I empower women to find their voice, create or reimagine their professional brand and ensure they are being heard in the right places in the right way. Working collaboratively, I help my clients identify what makes them strong and unique and how to showcase the value they bring to an organisation.
Please get in touch with email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to enquire about purchasing two courses for a reduced fee.Back to events