Emotional resilience virtual session
Zoom Meeting - Link will be distributed prior to workshop start
Join us on the 26th of May for an interactive session to learn ways to build your emotional resilience. These tools will help you manage your own mindset and support those around you as we adjust to a new normal.
This is for you if:
- You have days when you’re feeling fine, but also some days when you’re feeling a bit down
- You want to understand WHY your mind is misbehaving and how to intervene for a positive outcome
- Your job has exploded and everyone wants something from you, or equally, you find yourself without a current role
- You want to hear from a group of like minded peers about the strategies they’re using to build resilience
- You want to take the opportunity to invest and create thinking space for yourself
We’ll finish the session feeling calmer, more resourceful and empowered. This session is run by one of our coaching partners Kat, who some of you have met before.
About Kat Leadership and Career Coach
Kat is a Career Coach who works with successful, driven professionals to identify their perfect-fit next career move and build high performance teams through authentic leadership.
Kat has held various leadership roles in Financial Services and has latterly developed her coaching practice over the last 4 years, working with leaders to transform their careers and business results.Back to events