E2W Coach Magriet Steyn - Regaining Your Mojo Programme (virtual for 5 weeks)
From your PC, laptop or phone
- Regaining Your Mojo Programme (virtual for 5 weeks)
Do you want to end the year on a high with renewed energy to reach your professional goals?
Join E2W coach Magriet Steyn on a 5-week journey of self-discovery, where you will explore your beliefs and values.
You will learn about who you are at your best, and how the relationships in your life can either energise or deplete you. This programme is perfect for anyone looking to improve their personal performance.
The RLE Regaining Your MojoTM programme is designed to support people with a need to refocus, rebalance and reenergise.
Now is the time to focus on yourself and discover your purpose. Use this as motivation to take steps forward and energise yourself moving forward.
What you’ll gain:
- Dedicated time to focus on yourself
- A perspective on yourself and the environment around you
- Support in refocusing, rebalancing and reenergising to a place of equilibrium
- Identify your three strengths as a resilient leader
- Help to reignite your personal spark
- Participation in five 1-hour virtual sessions
- Engaging in discussions with other people
- Completion of work between sessions
It takes all the sessions to sustainably regain your mojo.
About E2W Coach, Magriet Steyn:
Magriet works with high-performing professional women to rise to higher levels of leadership, have more autonomy, impact and influence as well as the salary increase they deserve.
As an ICF accredited coach and leadership consultant, she equips her clients with practical, tangible tools and a clear, actionable leadership progression roadmap, aligned with their values.
She draws on over 20 years of experience in Financial Services, Management Consulting and Insurance to support leaders on how to best prepare themselves going into new challenges while also helping them become better leaders during periods of uncertainty and change.
Please contact Katie Robertson for more information.Back to events