CV Success Online Course
From your PC, Laptop or Phone
Your CV is a showcase of your brand and your potential value to an organisation; a marketing tool to capture the attention of recruiters and hiring managers. This interactive session will help you understand best practice and how to create a CV that stands out in a crowded job market.
It will include:
- CV writing best practice – structure, format and content,
- defining your value proposition and the ROI
- understanding the purpose of each section
- how to write a profile summary
- aligning your experience and skills the target roles
- identifying and presenting outcomes and achievements
- CV roadblocks – gaps, career change
- how your CV is read and stored
- keywords and tailoring your CV
Join the session to gain a comprehensive understanding of what your CV needs to stand out in a crowded job market.
Louise Newton - Empowering individuals to optimise their professional presence and realise their potential
A certified career coach and CV writer, I empower women to find their voice, create or reimagine their professional brand and ensure they are being heard in the right places in the right way. Working collaboratively, I help my clients identify what makes them strong and unique and how to showcase the value they bring to an organisation.
Please get in touch with email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to enquire about purchasing two courses for a reduced fee.Back to events