Financial Planning Director
Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
• High level of technical knowledge required.
• Fully qualified with Chartered status
• Qualification & experience of Defined Benefit Pension Scheme transfer
• Can demonstrate alignment with the client centric ethos of the firm
Other attributes that would be helpful, but not essential for the role;
• Needs to be able to manage time effectively.
• Timely servicing of existing clients and meet deadlines.
• Strong relationships required with peers and the ability to build relationships.
• Empathetic approach to team members and a rapport within the wider FP and Investment Management business.
• Ability to maintain own CPD and technical excellence whilst handling client duties.
• Ability to promote FP in the most positive light.
• Ability to engage in dialogue with investment managers and team leaders within Belfast office.
• Calm, methodical and with a long term commercial view.
• Able to work well within a team environment.
• Able to quickly build trust and confidence in all business relationships.
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Mark in recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities