High Yield Trader
Immediate Start - Full Time
Our client is committed to an inclusive culture that embraces, leverages, and respects the diversity of their people, clients, and communities in order to reach their aspiration to be the leading client-centric global universal bank. They foster an inclusive and respectful work environment where every employee can contribute his or her best work, succeed based on merit, and be rewarded appropriately. They have retained E2W to help them find female candidates for a High Yield Trader opportunities.
The European Union High Yield Credit Trading desk’s main activity comprises market making and carrying inventory of High Yield Corporate Bonds. The Desk primarily trades with large institutional investors. The traders are supported by an integrated desk analyst team, which manages and analyses risks and generates trade ideas to facilitate customer demand.
- Undertaking trading responsibilities in the High Yield Credit Trading team
- Trading as soon as they are able to tackle the challenge
- Maintaining direct contact with the sales force
- Promoting the franchise and run positions
- Identifying value through education in the various products, systems and market practice
Skills & Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in non-investment grade trading in London
- Knowledge of credit, credit liquidity, credit pricing and the European Client Base
- Being detail-oriented, naturally inquisitive and consistently striving for self-education
- Displaying innovation as part of a market-leading team with the end goal of making money and developing the business/franchise
Back to opportunities