Service Desk Analyst
Immediate Start - Full Time
Our client believes in diversity because it is the right thing to do, because it makes them a better place to work and it makes them a better business. They pride themselves on the quality of their people. They seek to attract and retain the best people, and to ensure everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential. They have asked us to find female candidates for a Service Desk Analyst.
You will act as first point of contact for staff that is experiencing technology related issues.
To continue all aspects of service desk delivery and to assist with all fault logging and 1st and 2nd line support.
- You will demonstrate an excellent telephone/customer facing manner and a commitment to consistently provide excellent customer service and the best customer experience.
- You will take responsibility for resolving queries, troubleshooting, escalating to specialists where appropriate and manage the technical relationships with all our users. You will also be working with a wide range of technologies (both hardware and software) whilst working under an ITIL problem, configuration and change management model that meets set service level agreements with business departments.
- You will triage the general team queue and your own queue effectively and efficiently. This includes acknowledging the user, understanding the issue in its entirety, setting an appropriate priority and setting the expectation with the user.
- Champion and promote Service Improvement on an on-going basis to continually improve quality and user satisfaction
- Work with service desk colleagues and local support teams to develop and improve the service
- Ensure appropriate SLA's are met in all IT services.
- Experience with Desktop technologies – Windows Operating Systems and exposure to SCCM;
- Ideally some exposure to Mac, VDI and mobile devices;
- Experience with ServiceNOW or similar incident logging system;
- Experience working with desktop and laptop hardware;
- Experience with remote assistance tools;
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Understanding of ITIL processes/framework
- Exposure to Mac based technologies; CasperSuite & JamfPro
- Experience with network and security
- Administrating RSA, Blackberry Enterprise Server 5 & 12, Good Mobile, Exchange, Citrix (XenApp), VMWare (vSphere web client).
Back to opportunities