Product Specialist – Equity Index Funds
Our client is focused on enriching the experience of Women, because they believe when different perspectives are shared, there are more opportunities to innovate and step ahead for their investors. Their biggest priority is your personal development, now and throughout your journey. Why not join their journey, and add your unique experience to the mix and see what it’s like to change an industry with them by expressing your interest for the role of Product Specialist – Equity Index Funds
To provide product expertise to clients and crew with great depth of knowledge on equity indexing. To be a consultant to the distribution businesses and investment teams to ensure the health and commercial success of the products.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Partners with sales teams to provide consultation, guidance, and expertise on products and investment topics to clients (e.g. intermediaries, institutions, etc.) at meetings and events.
- Leads projects to assess investment products, market trends, and the competitive landscape to evaluate the health of our product line-up and make strategic recommendations.
- Prepares content and conducts training for crew related to product launches, increasing general investment acumen of the business, and satisfying regulatory requirements as needed.
- Utilizes expertise to contribute significantly to thought leadership and product commentary.
- Supports global departmental initiatives and represents the needs of the local business.
- Responds to complex crew and client queries regarding product attributes, positioning, or other complex investment product topics as needed.
- Supports product strategy with input on existing product enhancements and new product development initiatives.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to junior members of the Product Management team.
- Support the business with knowledge of relevant regulatory regimes (e.g. PRIIPS, MIFID II) and assistance with product governance initiatives as needed.
- Prioritises and mediates between competing demands from other departments while demonstrating strong stakeholder awareness.
- Participates in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree or CFA charter preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of industry experience; investment experience required.
- Deep understanding of the investment industry, the mutual fund and ETF market landscape, and keeps abreast of new industry trends and developments both in Europe and internationally.
- Strong understanding of the banks business strategy, ethos, and competitive advantage.
- Knowledge of general asset management principles with a strong knowledge of the investment strategies employed in our products.
- Proven self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and complete multiple and diverse assignments with the highest level of quality and accuracy.
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills and superior written communication skills.
- Unquestioned ability to handle highly confidential material.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Experience using FactSet, Bloomberg, Aladdin, and Morningstar preferred.
Back to opportunities