Our client supports responsible and inclusive economic growth by putting money to work in support of real business transactions in places where it can make a big difference. Their workforce is already diverse in many ways, but are determined to do all they can to continue to enable women to fulfil their career potential. They have partnered with E2W to help further strengthen their gender balance, and as a result have asked us to help them recruit a Risk Analyst.
The Risk team is responsible for the assessment and management of risk related issues relating all investments made by the fund, and collateral held as security. In addition to assessing credit and operational risks related to specific transactions, the risk team is also responsible for monitoring a variety of macroeconomic risk variables.
Purpose of Role:
To capture, review and analyse data to allow AGC to originate, monitor and manage its loan portfolio to financial institutions in over 30 countries around the world
- Credit Analysis – Financial analysis of borrowers and collateral
- Credit Recommendations – Recommend credit limits for borrowers and sub-limits for individual companies within that borrower's portfolio
- Committee Support – Prepare analysis and recommendations for credit and investment committee review and attend meetings as required
- General Support – assist with adhoc origination activities as directed
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position within a financial, banking or consulting environment
- Degree or equivalent in Finance/Economics/Accounting/Engineering. CFA Level II or higher a plus but not required
- Mastery of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to work in a small, dynamic but high-pressured environment with confidence and competence
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines are a must
- Excellent written and oral English
Back to opportunities