Immediate Start - Full Time
London - Mansion House
Our client looks for those who challenge convention. What makes their people extraordinary is what makes our client Out of the Ordinary. Our client encourages a culture of respect and a working environment that nurtures extraordinary performance. They have asked us to find a french speaking female candidate that shares passion, client focus and an entrepreneurial spirit for the role of Institutional Sales with a key focus on Switzerland.
Our client's Multi-Asset Group is a customer led investment product business. They work with institutional clients in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Switzerland, Scandinavia, FraBeLux and South Africa to help them maximise risk adjusted returns across multiple asset classes.
Description of role and key responsibilities
- Maintaining and growing distribution lists
- New client acquisition whilst ensuring activity targets are met
- Ensuring CRM is kept fully updated with activity – meeting notes / opportunity pipeline / client details
- Support Switzerland, FraBeLux, Scandinavia, South Africa and Offshore
- Provide after sales support and service to clients who are already on-boarded and trading. This should include market and pricing updates
- Establish/help with client mapping and keep it up to date
- Support function for client due diligence / Onboarding /Trade confirmations / Fact Sheets / Presentations / KIIDS / PRIPS
Back to opportunities