Head of Regulatory Reporting
Our client values and believes that a truly diverse workforce is key to maximising business effectiveness. Therefore, they aim to select, recruit, develop and promote first class people, and encourage the use of their wide range of skills, experiences and perspectives in the furtherance of their business. They have partnered with E2W to continue to employ the best person for the role.
• Manage & develop a team of 3 staff members. Create a high performance team culture
• Ensure all team members have personal development plans, clear annual performance goals and provided with clear, candid and fair feedback.
• Ensure all regulatory and internal deadlines are met.
• Create robust control environment
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience within Banking with strong technical knowledge and exposure to Regulatory Reporting.
• A very strong understanding of a Treasury function and experience of PRA and FCA returns (ideally LCR, COREP returns). PRA 110, NSFR, ALMM.
• Detailed understanding of ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP.
• Experience of the following systems would be advantageous: MUREX, FLEXCUBE, ORACLE
• Recognised accountancy qualification e.g. ACCA / CIMA / ACA.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information then please register your interest above.
Or do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities