Leisure sector Research Analyst
Immediate Start - London City
Our client looks for those who challenge convention. What makes their people extraordinary is what makes our client Out of the Ordinary. Our client encourages a culture of respect and a working environment that nurtures extraordinary performance. They have retained E2W to find female candidates that shares passion, client focus and an entrepreneurial spirit for the role Research Analyst.
Do you enjoy undertaking industry and corporate analysis? Are you able to produce research reports and make investment recommendations on companies researched? Do you have plenty of hands on experience producing financial models? Then our client has the role for you!
What you'll do:
- To work within the sector team and more broadly within the whole Research & Securities teams to advise and add value through own specialist sector and company knowledge.
- To produce research.
- Analyse company reports and financial statements.
- Participate in company meetings to achieve an understanding of that company's strengths and weaknesses, threats and opportunities and position within the industry.
- Produce financial models and profit forecast.
- Demonstrable experience as a Research Analyst covering Leisure stocks.
- Good financial / valuation / IT technical skills.
- Marketing / broking knowledge.
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (compulsory).
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly (compulsory).
Back to opportunities