The Returner Programme
Start date: May 2021
Programme: 6 month returnship
Applications open: 14th December 2020
Applications close: 24th January 2021
Janus Henderson is excited to be participating in the Diversity Project Cross Company 2021 Returner Programme. The Programme will be run within both our Investment and Distribution business areas and is targeted at experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break.
About the Programme
Janus Henderson’s Returner Programme is an initiative designed to support experienced professionals back to the workplace. The 6 month programme will offer Returners the chance to carry out key roles within the Investment and Distribution teams, while utilising bespoke learning, coaching, networking and mentoring opportunities. They promote a flexible working policy within Janus Henderson and are open to hiring Returners on such arrangements.
What you can expect
- A professionally paid placement of 6 months starting in May 2021, with the possibility of an ongoing role at the end of the assignment
- Positions for mid to senior level individuals within the Investment and Distribution teams
- Roles that are based in their London office, however, remote working may be required dependent on COVID-19 related government guidelines
- Bespoke Career Coaching from Women Returners
- To be partnered with a professional mentor and buddy to support your transition back into the workplace
- Full access to a learning curriculum that offers a variety of training courses
- Flexible working options
The 2 positions they are recruiting for across the Investment department are as follows:
Returner – Investments
Janus Henderson offers expertise across all major asset classes, with investment teams situated around the world. These dynamic teams are structured and operate in ways that are best suited to their asset classes and manage products designed to meet a range of investor needs globally. Within the UK Investment teams Janus Henderson has opportunities for Returners with experience working within an Investment role, including but not limited to Investment Analyst, Client Portfolio Manager or Portfolio Manager or other roles that are involved in the Investment process within Equities and Fixed Income.
Returner – Distribution
Janus Henderson’s Distribution team is responsible for the marketing, promotion and ongoing development of their product offering, for both institutional and intermediary channels globally. Distribution is a trusted partner to their clients and enables investment solutions through active management. Areas within Distribution consist of Sales, Global Marketing, Global Product, Distribution COO and Investment Trusts. Returner opportunities are available across Distribution for professionals who are skilled in these areas.
Who they are looking for
- Candidates who have taken an extended career break (18 months+ as at May 2021) and are seeking a return to the investment industry
- Collaborative individuals who enjoy working in a team environment and are passionate about providing excellent client experiences
- Previous experience working within an Investment or Distribution function
Janus Henderson is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How to apply
Applying is easy – please visit the Returner section of Janus Henderson’s website here for more information on the programme and for the link to apply to your preferred role. You will be asked to register your details with Janus Henderson, and to upload a CV and Covering Letter.
Interviews will take place on 23rd and 24th February 2021.
If you have any questions for Janus Henderson, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions on the overall Cross-Company Returner Programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to opportunities