Investment Guidelines Analyst/Compliance Coder
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
An exciting opportunity to work with a software vendor and its end clients as a part of the Investment Guidelines Rule Coding team. The role is responsible for coding regulatory rules across different jurisdictions. A minimum of five years’ relevant coding experience using Charles River is essential. Excellent remuneration based on experience.
This role is an integral part of the investment guidelines coding team. The major responsibilities of the role include:
• Build a detailed knowledge of both investment guideline compliance systems, understanding the various risk limits and the coding capabilities.
• Ensure all new mandates/amendments are coded into systems within the agreed time-frames with a high level of accuracy.
• Ensure client guideline queries from across the business are answered in a timely and accurate manner.
• Review and extract automatable rules from contractual and legal documentation
• Create Rules Matrix
• Code and test Rules in CRIMS
Skills and Experience Required
• Very strong Charles River systems knowledge is essential
• 5 years Asset Management Experience mainly within Rule Coding / Investment Guidelines Teams
• A good understanding of investment securities/asset Classes (Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities etc)
• To have an understanding of Different regulatory jurisdictions, SEC, FCA, 40 Act, UCITS, COLL
• Good communication skills and an ability to provide a customer focused approach
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail while retaining efficiency and effectiveness
• PC literate – Word, Excel
A study that was conducted reported that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women apply only if they meet 100% of them. If this role has sparked an interest and you match some of the criteria then please do not hesitate to contact us about this opportunity.
Back to opportunities