Client Advisory – FIG M&A
Our client is genuine about its desire to broaden the diversity of talent, they understand that in the finance industry its difficult but they are committed to pushing through the hurdles to make progressive change. They have retained to help them attract, recruit and retain more women.
• 7-11 years of experience in a FIG M&A transaction role (buy-side, sell-side, advisory) either for an advisory firm, within a bank, or a combination of the two.
• In-depth valuation financial modelling experience of banks, lending platforms and/or Fintech firms
• Understanding of financing structures (deposits, debt and equity)
• An understanding of how banks operate, their role in the wider economy, the types of products they offer and how business models are evolving
• A good understanding of the wider financial services sector and different business models (Insurance, Asset & Wealth Management, Consumer Finance, Fintech, etc.).
• Experience of interpreting financial statements of banks
• Accounting and/ or CFA qualification
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Mark in recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities