Head of Investment Strategies, Governance and Capability
Our client appreciates that diverse businesses perform better and have made commitments to support a number of effective initiatives to reinforce this. They are working with E2W to support their journey in becoming a stronger diverse business.
- Deep understanding of Financial Services and investment management market place.
- Understanding of investment cycle and impact on performance.
- In-depth knowledge of investment markets, investment strategy, fund management and governance.
- Understanding of performance attribution methodologies.
- Understanding of ALM methodologies in order to provide effective liaison with ALM team.
- Broad understanding of legal, tax and regulatory environment.
- Acts on own initiative, able to make logical decisions and formulate judgements.
- Able to develop and maintain communication and relationships at all levels of the Group across different business channels.
- Must be able to commit to 2 working days per week in Birmingham.
Back to opportunities