Business Development Manager
Immediate Start - Full Time
London - London Wall
Our client encourages a culture of respect and a working environment that nurtures extraordinary performance. They have asked us to find female candidates that shares passion, client focus and an entrepreneurial spirit for the role of Private Equity Business Development Manager.
The Banking team provides specialist lending and banking services to high net worth clients. The objective of this role is to significantly grow the number of high net worth clients in Private Bank.
Can you find high-net-worth clients and speak their language? Do you have strong sales and business development experience in banking/ financial services? Our client are looking for an outstanding person with an equally outstanding approach to acquire new clients for the Private Bank.
The aim is to build the banks presence and knowledge in key business sectors through networking, relationship building and research.
- Understand the Banking strategy and target market.
- To develop a plan to access individuals in identified “community groups”.
- Engage with prospective clients to understand a potential client’s affairs, identify opportunities and generate leads for the Banking team, Private Bank and wider Group.
- Follow up all leads efficiently and effectively.
- Build a presence and resonance within specific target client group area.
- Experience in business development, client acquisition or similar.
- Private Bank/ Banking background.
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly (compulsory)
- The ability to identify target clients for Private Bank from internal and external sources
- Understand the Private Bank’s value proposition to high net worth clients and have detailed knowledge of products and services of the Private Bank and wider group;
- Strong interpersonal skills (influencing), both internally and with prospective clients. A natural networker;
- Financial diagnostic skills – the ability to understand a prospective client’s needs (perhaps unspoken) and identify where you can add value;
- Commercially minded with strong understanding of credit (perhaps not initially)and ability to convert opportunities to actual transactions;
- Driven and tenacious in setting client acquisition targets and self-managing performance to ensure these targets are attained;
- Ability to prioritise, always maintaining the primary objective of prospective client contact.
- Creative thinker and natural salesperson
- Takes initiative
- Ability to network
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to learn
- Embraces change
- Can-do attitude
- Innovative in finding leads and new business
Back to opportunities