Engineering and Development
Finding, recruiting and supporting the careers and aspirations of the best female developers in the industry is a high priority for Goldman Sachs, so they have asked E2W to introduce them to our growing network of top female technologist in financial services.
We would be delighted to talk to you about your technical skills and opportunities at Goldman Sachs.
The following are two typical roles:
Developer Marquee Strats
The Marquee Team design and build highly-scalable solutions allowing access to Goldman Sachs' content, data, analytics, risk and execution services. These solutions transform client experiences while generating new revenue streams and business models. Our strategic initiatives disrupt the status-quo by innovating new businesses that unlock the power of Goldman Sachs for our clients.
- Knowledge about popular design patterns and algorithms
- Excellent programming skills in a major programming language
- Experience designing scalable and reliable systems, with a focus on APIs / modularity
FICC ION Engineer
Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm’s ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm.
ION Engineering is a newly formed team with a mandate to design and build applications to power market making and risk management for standardized products in FICC.
- Excellent experience in a strongly typed language
- Expert in technical discipline or application tier, e.g. Front End, Back End, DevOps, etc.
- Competence across other key application tiers, i.e. you can write JS even if you mostly work in Java.
Back to opportunities